The 23rd annual Future Begins Here Gala will be held at the Holyoke Mall at Ingleside on Sunday May 4, 2014, 6:30 pm.
Please mark your calendars and plan to join us. Come enjoy GOURMET food, and live music, as well as live and silent auctions. For a list of the fine restaurants participating this year, visit futurebeginshere.org. You can purchase tickets in advance ($35) or at the door ($40).
This event is a major fundraiser for local children's services, including the Children's Room of the Holyoke Public Library. Every year the Friends of the Library help gather auction items and provide volunteer labor.
How YOU can help:
- Donate interesting new items (wine, jewelry, electronics) for the auction. Or donate a special service (massage, dance lessons, vacation home...) to be auctioned.
- Come to our weekly Future Begins Here work parties (Mondays, 3:30pm- ) in the Friends office at the Library. Come see current donations, find out about FBH plans. Become part of the team soliciting auctions items from businesses. Call the Friends office 413-420-8110 and leave a message for President Tim Damon or Silent Auction Chair Brittney Noble.
- Volunteer to sell RAFFLE TICKETS in advance. Contact Tim Damon or Susan Carey.
- Become a Sponsor of the event; see the FBH website: futurebeginshere.org
- Volunteer to work May 4th at HPL silent auction tables.
- Invite friends to attend this event.
Thank you! This is our largest annual fundraiser, bringing in $8,000 - $13,000 per year to support to Children’s Room programs of our Library.